Tomorrow is gonna be a freak-shit-sucky-GRRRR day.
Why? Because there's a FULL GP timed practice after school.
FULL leh. which means an essay and a whole compre.
like a post-midyears GP exam and pre-prelims GP exam.
the college is really good at using up all our time- replacing CCAs with make-up lectures and tests.
Damn. It.
yuck. i hate Econs too. Full of shit econs.
i got a U grade (34.0%) but still my percentile was 81.0%.
meaning i fared better than 81% of the cohort.
hah.

weee! I am sooooooo in love with the new Click 5.
Kyle Patrick is way better than Eric Dill (who sorta ditched the band i heard)- in terms of looks apparently and yea the voice and technical parts of course.
plus he can play the guitar too! <33 *melts*
Admit it. He's hot.
______________ We don't need to go too far Let's hold on to who we are If it's real we'll make it through Cause all I need is you We don't need the world right now We got time to work it out Hold on tight, I'll hold on too Cause all I need is you All I need is you All I need is you